We at All Star Pest Management want to assure our customers that we are actively working to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. All Star Pest Management has been protecting families in Maryland from pests since 2001, and we will continue to keep homes safe and free from pests now and in the future.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, All Star Pest Management’s team will continue to provide complete pest control services, and we have taken the following steps to ensure our staff and customers are as safe as possible:
- We have provided training to our staff regarding health and safety to promote social distancing.
- When our technicians arrive at residential customers’ homes, they will stay outside to discuss treatments with clients, and will call ahead, and will not knock on doors before they begin previously scheduled outdoor treatments.
- When conducting interior treatments, all of our technicians will be wearing half face respirators with organic vapor cartridges, boot coverings, and disposable nitrile gloves.
- All of our technicians report directly to their scheduled stops and have reduced contact with office staff to an absolute minimum.
- We have reduced our office staffing through telework and flexible work schedules, and have put in place disinfection measures in the office workspace.
- Consistent with CDC recommendations, we have a generous sick leave policy and encourage our employees to stay home to care for sick family members.
As we move into the spring, it is more important than ever to continue your pest prevention services. All Star Pest Management uses a flexible and responsive approach to ensure that pest populations stay under control.
We are continuing to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal and local agencies to make sure we are following the most current recommendations.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please call us at 410-772-0204.