Professional Pest Management for Insects and Wildlife
It’s never fun to have unwanted house guests, especially when those guests are insects or wildlife. Knowing the security of your house has been breached by any kind of pest can leave you feeling uneasy, and that’s not how you’d like to feel in your own home. Luckily, there are professional teams, like the one at All Star Pest Management, to face your unwelcome guests head-on and remove them from the space. Our pest control services in Baltimore, MD result in complete eradication of any pest from the premises so you can have peace of mind knowing your residence is now pest-free. Our team is even able to take on large-scale commercial projects and businesses throughout the city. Please reach out to us today to learn more about how we can help protect your home.
Eradicating Insect Infestations
Insect infestations start small. At first, you may only notice one or two unwanted bugs inside your home, but it doesn’t take long for them to multiply. Before long, you may have trouble controlling them with simple at-home remedies or bug sprays found at the hardware store. This is when you need to call a professional team. All Star Pest Management can provide the pest control services you need in Baltimore, MD. Our expert technicians can do more than just eradicate any insect population in your home or business. They can also determine how the pests are entering your home and provide preventative services to keep an infestation from happening again. We can successfully control all of the following pests:
Signs You May Have an Insect Infestation
Insects can often sneak in your home undetected, making them all the more dangerous as they can cause damage and other problems before you even realized they’re present. It’s crucial to find insect infestations early. Keep your eye out for any of the following signs of insects:
- Dead Bugs: Have you noticed several dead bugs of the same species inside your home or business? This could be a sign the bugs have made your structure their new home. You’ll most often find dead insects on window ledges or along the walls.
- Strange Odors: Bugs can emit unpleasant odors when found in large quantities. While bedbugs may have a sweet, musty odor, cockroaches often have an oily smell.
- Damage to Wood: Termites feed on wood, so any damage to wood flooring or even furniture could be a sign that termites have made their way into your home.
Animal and Wildlife Control
Wildlife has a sneaky way of getting into nearly any structure. They can burrow their way into attics, garages, warehouses, and more without your detection. Once inside, they plan to stay for the long-term, building nests and often making a mess. It can be challenging to know how to capture and remove these animals from your home or business. It can even be a little scary, as animals are unpredictable. Instead of trying to solve the problem yourself, call in a professional like All Star Pest Management. Not only do we have the knowledge needed for pest control, but we also have the appropriate tools to safely capture animals and wildlife and remove them from your home. You can count on us to return your home or business to a pest-free zone. Our wildlife control services can remove all of the following animals:
Signs You May Have a Wildlife Infestation
While animals and wildlife may be able to sneak into your home, they often leave behind tell-tale signs of their presence. Catching these signs early means you can quickly have the animals removed from your home before they cause too much damage. Look for all of the following signs to determine whether you have an unwanted wildlife visitor in your home.
- Pest Droppings: This is the most common way to discover a pest problem. Be on the lookout for any fecal droppings or urine trails.
- Signs of Nesting: Rodents and other wildlife often make nests whenever they find a new home. If you’ve noticed any signs of this in your attic, or another space, you likely have a pest problem on your hands.
- Grease Tracks: Rodents tend to travel along the same paths, leaving a noticeable greasy trail behind with every pass. They’re most likely found along walls as this is where rodents and rats often travel.
- Damage to Building: Most rodents, like rats and mice, love to chew. They’ll chew on anything they can get their hands on, including furniture, wires, and even walls. Keep an eye out for any signs of this.
Choose Our Team of Pest Management Specialists
As a family-owned and -operated company, All Star Pest Management is the team you want on the job at your home or business. We treat customers with respect, developing customized solutions to meet their exact needs. Contact us today if you’re experiencing a pest problem at your home or business.