Pest Control in Baltimore, MD
All Star Pest Management Provides Exceptional Pest Control
At All Star Pest Management, we use integrated pest management (IPM) to aid our pest control efforts in Baltimore, MD and the surrounding area. Our experienced technicians use IPM because it utilizes physical and chemical approaches to minimize economic, environmental, and health risks throughout the process. Because there is no universal solution to pest control, we customize each treatment plan for your home and situation. Our team will inspect the interior and exterior of your house thoroughly during our initial visit, giving us the insight to create a plan that works for you. We have been proudly serving our neighbors in and around Baltimore, MD for more than a decade, helping eliminate a wide variety of pests. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Experienced Pest Control and Extermination in Baltimore, MD
All Star Pest Management is adept at providing exceptional pest control and extermination for Baltimore homeowners. Rely on us to rid your house of unwelcome furry or crawly guests. After an inspection to develop a course of action, our technicians will return to your home to begin treatment. During the first phase of pest control, we will target pests that are hiding in cracks and crevices of your home. But because many of your problems begin outside, we will also address target points around your home’s exterior. Additionally, we will lay a protective barrier around the perimeter of your foundation to prevent wildlife from entering. The pests we can effectively eliminate include:
- Wildlife – We employ a wildlife biologist who specializes in resolving human-wildlife conflicts. Our team can quickly identify the animal causing a nuisance at your home before taking proper measures to remove it. However, we do not handle exotic animals, domesticated pets, coyotes, deer, or foxes.
- Rodents – Scratching sounds, gnawed wires, and droppings are all telltale signs of rodents such as chipmunks or groundhogs. We can use traps or chemical treatments to eliminate these pests before they spread disease or cause further damage to your home and property.
- Mice and Rats – These pests can be undetected in your home for up to a month, which is ample time to damage property and multiply. All Star Pest Management can identify an infestation and quickly address it, while also preventing future infestations.
- Raccoons – Though they can be cute and may remind you of a friendly cartoon animal, raccoons can spread disease and damage your property. They are among the larger pests in Baltimore, MD, and will seek food sources in your house or garage. Contact our technicians if you hear scratching or whimpering at night.
- Squirrels – You will likely be able to hear a squirrel infestation before you see any signs of one. But if you notice any evidence of chewing or small damages to your building, alert All Star Pest Management. We will send a team to help you get the squirrels out of your house and establish a plan to keep them away.
- Wasps – Because of their aggressiveness and ability to sting multiple times, wasps are among the most undesirable pests you could have on your property. We are happy to help you prevent wasps from entering your home and exterminate any that may already be nesting.
- Bees – Though beneficial to the overall ecosystem, bees can present a safety threat to your friends or family. Do not try to get rid of them on your own. All Star Pest Management can safely and humanely remove bees.
- Crickets – There are many species of crickets, but all are recognizable because of their distinct chirping. This incessant noise can keep you awake at night. Let our pest control experts introduce chemical treatments that keep them away from your property.
- Cockroaches – These pests are known for being able to adapt to many environments. Often hiding in the shadows, cockroaches scatter when the lights are bright. All Star Pest Management can provide indoor and outdoor prevention tips, but also effectively remove them from your home when store-bought pesticides cannot.
- Ants – We have seen ants of all types throughout the years – carpenter ants, pavement ants, even acrobat ants. These pests usually live in colonies, so they are often easy to locate. We use specialized chemicals and techniques to exterminate ants in Baltimore year-round.
- Fleas and Ticks – These insects are dangerous because they feed on larger organisms, such as your family and pets. Flea and tick control in Baltimore, MD is essential to your health and safety, so rely on All Star Pest Management to exterminate any such pests on your property.
- Mosquitoes – The hot, humid climate in Baltimore, MD is a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes, which are not only a nuisance but can also carry disease. We have special mosquito treatments to exterminate and prevent the pests from your property.
- Bed Bugs – Tiny bed bugs can pack a powerful bite. If they get into your home, they can cause a litany of health problems, not to mention skin irritations. Though known for settling in sheets and bedding, you may also find these insects in bags, purses, or shoes. The technicians at All Star Pest Management have developed a keen eye for spotting their whereabouts and can use a range of treatments to eradicate them.
- Termites – These insects live in large colonies that feed on wood, dead plant material, and cellulose. They are dangerous because they are usually present in your home long before you notice signs of them, which include cracked paint, hollow wood, or discarded wings. Termites can significantly damage your home’s structural integrity. All Star Pest Management has proven techniques to prevent termites or eliminate them if they have already established a colony.
- Spiders – Nobody’s favorite, spiders may enter your property seeking food or shelter. Regardless of their motive, they are unwelcome and must be exterminated for your safety. We use some of the most effective spider control techniques in the industry and can help you eliminate them from your home or building for good.
We Use TAP Insulation for Pest Control
The team at All Star Pest Management can help you prevent future pest infestations by introducing TAP Insulation to your home. This natural fiber insulation is safe for humans and pets but deadly for many other pests that could seek to establish a residence in your attic. We blow this loose-fill insulation into your attic so that it can perfectly fill nooks and crannies, creating a safeguard against cockroaches, termites, ants, and a host of other pests. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency endorsed TAP insulation with the Energy Star, signifying its safety and efficiency.
Take Advantage of Ongoing Pest Control Visits
Weather and seasonal changes affect the types of pests that may seek shelter in your home. During Baltimore’s cold winters, mice, rodents, and raccoons may seek warmth within your walls. But in the warmer summer months, insects and or other pests may look for sources of food on your property. All Star Pest Management is available for any scenario. Our technicians can treat and protect your home from pests all year long. We offer service plans that include monthly or quarterly visits. Do not leave your family or house vulnerable to an infestation. Take advantage of our ongoing visits starting today.
Contact All Star Pest Management for Pest Control
If you notice or suspect an infestation in your Baltimore, MD home or on your property, seek professional pest control from All Star Pest Management. We have more than 10 years’ worth of experience preventing and exterminating a wide range of pests native to the area, including rodents, termites, bed bugs, and more. As with most problems, an infestation will only get worse if left untreated. Do not hesitate to give us a call with any concerns you have. Our team wants to make things as easy as possible for you. We even provide free estimates and special promotions. Contact us today to get started.